Monday, May 18, 2009

Episode 01


Hey everyone!

This is my first post and a welcome to all of those who will be following this blog for the summer! In theory this was created to provide an easy way to let lots of people experience just the simple adventures of my life! Mostly this will serve as a gateway of communication to you guys from me while I am serving this summer with Group Workcamps. I would appreciate your prayers as I continue on this project! This year the theme for Group is called "Reveal" and it's all about revealing different qualities of Jesus through ourselves to the people we serve. The verses that go along with it are Luke 4:14-21.

Just to quickly explain this site, you can use the Google map widget to the right of the post area to search where I am and possibly head into street view to see what I see! (or at least an older version of what i see.. haha). Also at the very bottom of the page is a time widget that you can meander down to and check on the time of day (or night) where I am. I will try and keep everyone updated on where I am and where I am going to help keep things flowing smoothly! Hopefully all these little tools make the experience as fulfilling for you as they possibly can be!

To conclude this episode, I would like to thank all of you for your support and prayers throughout this time!
God Bless you all,
Jason

No comments:

Post a Comment