Captian's Log- Stardate: 060409
This week has been a hectic and long one so far. I have made tons of friends here and most of the people are fairly open and ready to make friends. The PM's have really become a tight crew and get along really well and we like to have our fun when we can! Our home basically is a gym full of projectors and sound and wires wires wires. I have had some wonderful conversations with all my roommates about denominational differences and what we all believe in. It was really encouraging to us all because we put aside our precious sleep to talk about our walks. Ken (one of my roommates) and I basically chill with whoever during the day. We make the short drive up to the cafeteria for breakfast which makes us lazy basically cause its only 400 yards or so up the hill.. Anyways he is from CT so we get to talk about how and what the camps will be like there.
The Emcees just got here so our big thing for today was working with them and running through the program script and what all goes where to get a feel for how it will work. Ironically enough I get an MC that I had two years ago at the Tishamingo Camp. He is our first MC at Elmira and it will be a bunch of fun. Apparently we got updated on the NJ camp and it is with the best co-sponsor that Group has and we are in a 2 year old huge HS. So yea. Alright well its been good... off to crew devotions.
Captian out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
ahh i know your having so much fun :)
ReplyDelete